From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Support Site - Fixed?

I can get in, but can't d/l patches!  Didn't anyone do any testing before
they went live?  Are we going to get a credit for the days we can't get
support to work?  You know, like the cable company???

No Cable = bill credit
No Support = Bill credit????

I get a lovely message telling me that if I want to d/l patches to use the
following sign on and password - they don't work!

rpatches/SuppOrt89    (letter O)  Didn't work
rpatches/Supp0rt89  (number Zero)Didn't work

They should have used a better format...

Claire (very grumpy)