From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Support Site - Fixed?

**
I'm waiting for licenses right now also, but only requested them 10 minutes ago.  That was not a clearly marked process either!

Susan

On 10/17/06, Laura York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone been able to get licenses from the new site.  I put a request in
several hours ago and still have not received my license keys.  I got a
message that said my request was successful and they would be emailed to
me...

Laura York
Remedy Support
generationE Technologies