-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Michiel Beijen
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier - Long Applet Load Time - pre-cache

If I remember correctly the perl script was supposed to be called from
a batch (cron or a windows equivalent like at) You can schedule it at
non-peak times such as every day 4 am.  Be sure not to let it clash
with any scheduled downtime of your remedy server for backup or other
purposes.

Kind regards,
Michiel.