Sorry, that was my bad. I was aimlessly staring into the page and I said
"Candyman, Candyman, Candyman."

Actually I haven't had any troubles with the new site except for trying
to access the BMC Heritage links by mistake.

I would like the ability to change my Primary Site ID but at least I
have been able to access the Issues and System profiles for my other
sites with out much trouble.

ARS 6.3 Patch 003
Midtier 6.3 Patch 14
MS SQL 2000 SP2 on a remote SAN
John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me