I've experienced this too Carey.... most frustrating :( and I have yet
to find a way round it...

Stephen.

On 25/10/06, Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yea... but has any one other than me found that is pukes if you have
"to many objects"?

I have had to resort to exporting almost all of the ARS objects as
individual sets. (AKA One export for Forms, a separate file for Active
Links, a separate file for Filters, etc...)

Any one out there got the Admin tool CLI (command line interface) to
actually export all objects to a single file? (Maybe I am tripping
over some "[" character in an object name issue that is localized to
my env?)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)