-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Exporting Server Definitions

Yea... but has any one other than me found that is pukes if you have
"to many objects"?

I have had to resort to exporting almost all of the ARS objects as
individual sets. (AKA One export for Forms, a separate file for Active
Links, a separate file for Filters, etc...)

Any one out there got the Admin tool CLI (command line interface) to
actually export all objects to a single file? (Maybe I am tripping
over some "[" character in an object name issue that is localized to
my env?)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.