Hi Cindy,
I wanted to sort of simplify the question I had for Rick in hopes that it might be easier for you to answer! The crux of my problem is this... I want to relate multiple contracts to a PDE. It looks like I can't. Is this something you've already talked about with the developers and gotten a resolution? For example, I buy my XYZ hardware from 2 different vendors. I buy one XYZ hardware model A from Vendor 1. And I buy another 1 from vendor 2. I want to relate both those contracts to the entry in the PDL that corresponds to XYZ hardware model A. Thanks for any help you can offer. If this isn't anything you already know about, I can talk to Darius directly. Just say so.
Colleen Eilbert