** Hi Chris,

AM,PM,IM,CM have been observed has having the same issue. We did the hack that is described in the article here to enable us to complete the installation of the full suite.

Note also that you will get an issue With CMDB V2 patch 1, same fix will help there. i.e. if you have the 7.0.1 components AND CMDB V2 patch 1, the first thing that breaks is the app. installers complaining about an invalid object store version (so set the version number back to 2.0.0 in Application Properties) and then when you restart the installer you get complaints about the 7.0.1 components (approval and maybe assignment too), so same fix again and you are then good to go.

HTH,
Gareth