From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Auto guest user

Maxim,

If you have your server set up to allow Guest Users and the individual
doesn't have a record in the User form, they will login with Guest
Privileges.

Since the login is case sensitive, we have all the techs login in lower
case.  All our non technical folks we have login in upper case.
Probably could just use lower case but then I can quickly differentiate
login errors (already logged in from different IP Address) in log files.

Dave

>Date:    Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:56:57 +0400
>From:    =?koi8-r?B?98XSws/Xycsg7cHL08nN?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Auto guest user
>
>Hi All!
>
>Does ARS provide auto guest login? I need auto-guest access to mid-tier
=
>(Home page) and in some situation need to login as registered user for
=
>some additional functionality via special login page. If the user after
=
>try bad login via special page, it must be have guest access without =
>redirect to manual login again.
>
>With best wishes,
>
>INLINE Technologies
>
>Maxim Verbovik
>
>Software solutions division
>
>INLINE Technologies
>
>Tel.: +7 (495) 721 3505 (ext. 393)
>
>Fax: +7 (495) 131 4529
>
>Mob.: +7 (926) 351 6738, +7 (927) 200 2520

Dave Shellman

Phone:  (717) 810-3687
Fax:    (717) 810-2124
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]