Maxim,

What we use here is the person's network login for both Guest and tech
logins.  These are tied to data in our Active Directory.  With Guest
login, we can tie the login to the individual's name, phone number,
email address, etc.  It also provides the ability to search for past
tickets opened for that person's network id.  In our link's to lookup
tickets or create a new one, we encode the login in the url string.

Not sure why you would want to generate a random login.  This makes the
linkage described above impossible.  Maybe you can explain to us a
little bit better why you would want a random login.

Dave

>Date:    Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:35:39 +0400
>From:    =?koi8-r?B?98XSws/Xycsg7cHL08nN?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Auto guest user
>
>David,
>
>I must create auto login script in home page of my site with random
>login name and for the people in User form additional page for entering
>true login and password. I think it will be helpful.
>
>---
>With best
>wishes,
>
>Maxim Verbovik
>Software solutions division
>INLINE Technologies, www.in-line.ru
>
>/Tel: +7 (495) 721 3505 (=C4=CF=C2./ext 393)
>/Fax:    +7 (495) 131 4529
>/Mob:    +7 (926) 351 6738, +7 (927) 200 2520

Dave Shellman

Phone:  (717) 810-3687
Fax:    (717) 810-2124
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]