From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anderson, Douglas W.
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 11:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: multiple attachments in pool on mid tier?

**

Hi Folks,

I searched the BMC/Remedy knowledgebase and the ARSList archives (and the nonexistent mid tier manuals) but struck out.  Hopefully one of you knowledgeable and kind souls will clue me.

One of the other ARS developers here has a form with an attachment pool that allows up to 5 attachments to be added via the WUT.

However, only one attachment can be added via mid tier.

That's kinda inconvenient...

Is there a way around it?

Solaris/Sybase
ARS 6.0.1
mid tier 6.3

Thanks!
Doug Anderson
Mayo Clinic

Opinions expressed are necessarily mine, not necessarily those of the Mayo Foundation.

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___