**
Just reply to the address and ask not to be sent any more email.  I bet that takes care of it.

Rick
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Aeroprise

**
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ???

I get emails from that email address pretty regularly too... I think they add you to their mailing list when you write to them, as I remember writing to them years ago.. I haven't really bothered to check if I can unsubscribe myself from their mailing list..

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
Shyle Networks,
New Jersey.