-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email - Different FROM Address (U)

UNCLASSIFIED

Does your Remedy mailbox user profile have permission to "Send As" for
your Remedy Support staff?
If so, your configured Remedy mailbox can send a message with the
Sender, the tech's SMTP address and the recipient , the requester's SMTP
address It is not quite that simple but the workflow is dependent on you
using MAPI to send mail and the profile's Exchange/AD permissions.

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-2525 x251
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain