Title: arslist Digest - 1 Nov 2006 to 2 Nov 2006 (#2006-445)
**

I get my ARSList as an HTML digest and lately the links don’t work to open the messages sometimes.  The links are like, cid:50951@LISTSERV.RBUGS.COM.  I get a page cannot be displayed or missing error.  I’m using IE6 on XP.  Anybody have a fix for that?

Alan E (Nick) Nicoll

DocuSP Problem System Administrator

Xerox Corporation

Xerox Centre Drive, MS: ESC1-615

El Segundo, CA 90245

Phone 310 333-5081  Internal 8*823-5081

Fax 310 333-6898

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

XEROX

Technology   Document Management   Consulting Services

www.xerox.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this email in error please delete it. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Xerox Corporation. Finally, the recipient should check this email is authentic and examine it for the presence of viruses. Xerox does perform virus checks but cannot accept liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.