**
I'm totally with you, Tony.  I'm tired of BMC making decisions that affect customers without an apparent grasp of the technical ramifications of those decisions on the part of those customers.  (Like the support upgrade, for instance).  This happened a lot less before the buyout (and they were a lot more responsive when it did), so I don't blame Remedy people.

I wish we had the ability to whack certain someones there with a Clue-by-4, because they need it.

Rick