From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Support site - something I actually like!

**
In the interest of fairness, given my criticism of the new and "improved" BMC Support site, I thought I should mention when they do something right, too.

As a consultant with many current and former customers, I like having the ability to look at all of the tickets that I created, regardless of the customer for whom I created them, all in one table.  It's still certainly not how I would build a support site, but I do like that one feature.  I like the ability to switch between "my" tickets and the current customer's tickets.

So would I ruin the praise if I mentioned, in a completely unrelated way, that even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally?  8P

--
Rick Cook
Cook Enterprises