**
You should be able to click on the "My Support Profile" button, and add/change/remove the Support ID (temporarily) there.  I have been trying to get Support to change my default one since they screwed up the site - we're still working on it...

Rick
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Support site - something I actually like!

**
How do you do that?

If I try to log into my account it says that I have no contract though I am on a new site now with support.. I had just the opposite opinion that you do and I thought it sucked they disallow me to login when the default account had lost support when I do have other accounts on my name I have done projects for that are still supported by BMC..

Is there anyone I can call from Support to have them rectify this???

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
Shyle Networks,
New Jersey.