**
ARS 7.x wouldn't - you can still run that in Demo mode.  The ITSM 7.x applications are the first real use of Deployable applications, which are locked.  When you try to install them, they look for the license key that unlocks the application for installation.  If the application license isn't there, the installation will abort semi-gracefully.

Rick