**
 This topic is well documented in the Help section of the admin tool under the heading Controlling access by using implicit groups—Row-level security you will have to create workflow to populate this field with either the requester login or their group ID. THis will allow them to search all tickets and only get theirs back. If you use the SHR:ConsolidatedList to populate the console all tickets will be listed however if the user tries to view any they do not have rights to it will give them an error.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 4:37 AM
Subject: Need Row level access on Helpdesk Form by Remedy

Hello,

Remedy normally provides search for all records on a form. It restricts search
only when user is not having read license without APP-Support group configured
in user's profile.

Our need is to show the helpdesk records only to it's requester and to the all
valid group's members of that ticket. So we need some row level type access on
helpdesk form. Can we use row-level access on helpdesk by using Remedy ? If
anybody knows then please share your valuable points.

Regards,
Tarun
[EMAIL PROTECTED]