Hi Michiel,

I don't know why it didn't work for me. I got a
"BMC Software - Customer Support Email Rejection Notice"
from them stating this:

> To provide more efficient processing of emails to BMC
> Customer Support, our automated system requires your
> Support ID to be included in the subject for proper
> processing. For email updates on existing cases, both
> the Support ID and Issue must be included in the
> following format: SupID:xxxxxxxx;IssueID:ISSxxxxxxxx
>
> To expedite your new case as quickly as possible,
> the body of your email should contain:
>    Full BMC product name and version
>    Operating system and version
>    Database and version (if applicable)
>    Clearly defined problem description
>
> All emails will be classified as low Priority unless
> otherwise stated
>
> Sincerely,
>
> BMC Customer Support

Mails that we receive from BMC/Remedy have the subject:
"Re: (ISS03005262, 3-Medium)  SupID:12345"

Last time when I replied to this mail without touching
the subject line I got the above mentioned notice from
them. Maybe I (or my mail client / mail server)
unconsciously messed up the subject line. I will give
it another try and keep you informed if I find out
something new.

Regards,
Albert

Michiel Beijen schrieb:
Why can't you reply to mails without changing the subject line?
I have had no issues with that, their e-mails to me always have the
Sup ID and all that nicely in place, I can just reply it and the mail
will be processed by their system like it should.