From: Albert Bihler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 5:14:18 AM
Subject: Re: Email to Remedy Customer Support - Rejected

Hi Carloyn,

I think since the new support web site was released
the parsing of the subject line is not that generous
(or user friendly) than it used to be.

You have to insert Support-ID AND Issue-ID in the subject
line. The prefix and even the order of these ids seems to
be important. For my the following subject works:

SupID:12345;IssueID:ISS03005262

RANT:
For my the most annoying thing is that I can't reply to
mails from BMC/Remedy support without altering the
subject line! Come on BMC/Remedy this behavior can be
changed easily and would help your customers a lot!
If you need some assistance to fix this issue please
contact me off list ;-)

Best regards,
Albert