From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: question

** Have you asked why they have reservations about custom apps?  Could be bad past experiences, other customer stories, etc.

Axton Grams

On 11/8/06, Rocky Rockwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        Question; Has anyone had issues with there IT manager not wanting to
        develop new apps using remedy?

        I just to see if this no development is local to me or wide spread.

        --

        *Rocky*

        Rocky Rockwell
        eMA Team - Remedy Developer