I guess if you don't want to configure Tomcat you could let the installer
do it.

I had an existing instance and installed over top of it.

Haven't tried just dropping in the war to see what would happen... I'm
sure there are dependencies (libraries, etc.) that would need to be
specified.

-tony

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/10/2006 11:14 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ITSM 7.0.01 and CMDB 2.0.01 Released

**
What is the benefit of using the mid-tier installer instead of just
deploying the war manually?

Axton Grams