-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carina Burns
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 7:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 5.01.2 on Oracle 10gR2

I know 10g isn't listed as compatible with ARS 5.x, but does anyone know
specifically why?  In other words, is there any specific problem with
running ARS 5.x on a 10g database? I set up a test server with 10g,
imported the AR schema, and then redirected the ARS server to the 10g
database for testing over the weekend.  I didn't find any obvious
issues.

Before you tell me to upgrade the ARS 5.x, I plan to but won't be able
to until either winter or spring break (I work at a school district).
It's a budget thing.

Thx.