Hi guys!

It's self appraisal time for me, and I want to draw attention to some
Remedy apps I am developing.  I want to put it in terms the bosses
understand: money.  Essentially saying 'I took the initiative to do
this myself, and it saved us about x dollars.' (I know the quality of
my work isn't comparable since I'm new at this, but I'm hoping they
throw a few cents my way for the initiative.)

I live in Huntsville, AL.  Anyone know what an average rate we would
expect to pay for a consultant to come in and do development work?

Thanks!
Lisa