-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michiel Beijen
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Trying to access SupportWeb Knowledge Base - ARERR [9084]
(U)

I also received these errors when I tried to view my open tickets and
tried to download patches. I logged a ticket for it (by phone) and in a
few hours the problem was gone. The support staff on duty could not
explain to me what had happened.

--
Michiel