-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Trying to access SupportWeb Knowledge Base - ARERR [9084]
(U)

UNCLASSIFIED

I did log a ticket -

I had to submit a ticket because I couldn't search the Knowledge Base
and was told I had no registration record which probably explains all.
Interesting that I could successfully login, could change my password,
update My Profile phone number and not be registered.  Maybe they need a
Remedy.

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-2525 x251
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain