From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Dave Barber
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Function of different characters in filters

**
All,

This may be an elementary question, but are there any characters that cause
different behaviours on filters?

I'm looking at a filter that shouldn't seem to work quite as I'd expect it to,
but I'm wondering if the use of characters in the name makes any difference?
Its got a '! at the end ... ?

Thanks in advance,

Dave