We've just upgraded our Test server from ARS 6.3 to ARS 7.0... no real problems in the upgrade itself.

However, if I open the User form in the Admin tool and tweak something (ie. move a field left then back right where it belongs) and try to save the form, it asks me to confirm that I want to delete the fields:
Modify, New Request, New Search, Query, Submit

These appear to be buttons that one would use in a web view, but they are not in the one and only Default Admin View of the User form. Perhaps even more curious, if I put them in the view, you never really see them... I can find them by using the "Find Field", and see their properties, but you never really see them on the form.

This is curious enough that perhaps it's covered in one of the Admin 7.0 training classes, but I've never needed retraining before when doing ARS upgrades.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this? I do need to tweak the User form, but am uncomfortable about deleting fields I don't understand.

-ivan-

--
Ivan Runions
 Information Technologies