  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Thursday, 07 December, 2006 01:53
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARServer 7.0.01 Memory Leaks

**

Does anyone have ARS 7.0.01 in a production environment on Solaris 9 under a
semi-heavy load (~200 concurrent users peak)?  We are seeing some major
issues with memory consumption.  At startup, the arserverd process has
~400mb of memory allocated.  After 2 days, this jumped to 1.8gb.  On day 3
(today), it has ~2.4gb of memory allocated.

Thanks,

Axton Grams

it___