________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Daylight savings time again

**
Hopefully there will be a patch for 5.1.2 as well - there is a "Planned
Resolution Date" of  1/15/2007 listed for that version. There is no way
that my current production 5.1.2 hardware will run either 6.3 or 7.x
adequately so upgrading is not an option, and at the rate our ITSM 7
build has been going we probably won't be in production on 7 by March.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/helpdesk/