Hi Axton,

Yes I know. My point is that I do not see much use in switching one JNI
wrapped API by another JNI wrapped API. The issues that are present with the
JNI stuff are not going away when switching to JOARSE. My other point is
that RTL and JOARSE do not support all Remedy platforms and that there's no
or limited community support.

The "only" benifit for using JOARSE could be the simplified API. If I have
some spare time I'll take a better look at JOARSE to see if the dependency
on the JNI part can be abstracted out so that the Remedy API can be used
underneath. As far as I can tell the only JNI class involved is the Server
class.

Hugo