I have seen a few posts regarding SSO but none really answered my questions and
I have a lot of them....  I am getting these questions second hand since I am
not the one working with CA and I don't know much about the product which I
think is siteminder or something similar.  Anyway, the admin working on the
project was given this information:

"Integrating the 6.3 mid tier into an SSO environment requires two
implementations and the proper configuration of the implemented pieces:

        *       An implementation of the com.remedy.arsys.session.Authenticator
interface for the mid tier

        *       An implementation of the AREA plug-in for the AR System server
to supplement the implementation in the previous bullet"

Where would I find information on this?

Thanks,

Janet Mahan
NSM Systems Admin II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 321-356-0128  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telecommuter - Florida
Mailstop: FLPTCA0101

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.