Hello All,

After reading all of the documentation I can get my hands on, I find that
there is some conflicting information regarding the base operating system
for the Microsfot Windows environment and ARS 7.x.

Nearly everything I read states that if you are building ARS 7.x on a
Microsoft server, the version of Microsoft Server needs to be 2003.
However, the latest version of the compatability matrix shows that ARS 7
products can be built onto a Microsoft Windows 2000 Server platform.  Has
anyone built ARS 7.0 or ARS 7.0.1 on a Windows 2000 Server yet?

Thanks,
Bruce Scott
Application Developer - Remedy
PetSmart, Inc.