I have a filter set fields $PROCESS$ that copies a file from one directory
to another and renames the file. This process has always worked in the past,
but after a server restart, I am now getting an error when the filter
executes. The filter log file shows Exit Code: 128. This is an exit code
that I have never seen before. The $PROCESS$ command looks like this:

$PROCESS$ cmd copy "e:\program files\ar system\arserver\db\Notify80.arn"
"e:\program files\ar system\copyfields.itp"

As I said, I have never had a problem with this process in the past, so I
have to believe that there is no problem with the syntax (unless someone
made some sort of change on the server that I don't know about that could
affect this syntax).

ARS 6.3

Windows Server 2003

MS Sql 2000