Oh and don't ask me for help with the .dll file.. Cause I need help too.. I
cannot get seem to get support help on it.. or even help compiling it.. so
Unless someone else does it.. I am stuck too..
But I have been told -- some big names with remedy have this working.. not
sure who ?
Maybe one of you ?