Hi,

I have a View form "Contacts" that reads from an underlying table from
another schema in the database. I have a Table Field on a form "Notify"
that displays the Contact information. I then loop through the table to
get the sms/email values and set it as a delimited string. This is where
I am having a problem; the contact can be associated to many branches
and therefore the contact information will be duplicated many times. I
need to be able to do a Distinct or and extract to be able to get the
distinctive value, or else the contact would be notified one to many
times depending on how many branches they are associated with.

Eg.

Notify

 Request Id

First Name

Last Name

Email

SMS

Client ID

Branch ID

1

Mark

Brindley

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2783452012

3

123

2

Mark

Brindley

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2783452012

3

456

3

Jakos

Smith

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2783656565

10

963

4

Jacques

Vermeulen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2701010233

20

321

5

Jacques

Vermeulen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2701010233

20

654

6

Jacques

Vermeulen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2701010233

20

987

Temp field that gets set

Email

; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SMS

; 2783452012; 2783452012; 2783656565; 2701010233; 2701010233; 2701010233

I need to get a distinct email and sms value to send a notification to
the relevant contacts.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Darshana Jivan