-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Need help constructing a URL (U)

UNCLASSIFIED

We use:
http://<servername>/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=HPD:HelpDesk&serv
er=<servername>&qual=%27600000000%27%3D%22HD00000001784309%22

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-2525 x251
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain