From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Aditya Shrivastava
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Delta Migration and AST:Attributes Form

**
Hi Guys,

Even we had same experience post DDM run.
Fortunately thsi has been loddeg as defect and there is a workaround and steps
to fix these issues caused via DDM run as well as UDM.
There is a blog which explains about the new architecture of Asset forms
AST:Attributes and related information.
Please check the following:
KA418342 - Caused due to DDM
SW00460222 - Caused due to UDM