Hi,

The thing is that the Icident/Problem etc is shown within the overview console
as multiple layered inline forms. The forms are not closed when you switch to
another form, only hidden.

When I created the ITSM 7.6+ version of RRR|Lock (record locking light) I had
to deal with this.

If I remember right, there is an ACTL guide that we could use that runs when
you change form. This might be something we can use to do something like this:
1. Create a Global Field to hold the "current active form", and add this field
to all the potential forms with persistent interval refresh
2. Insert one ACTL in the guide I mentioned
3. Change the refresh on interval links to check this Global Field and skip
running the refresh if the form does not match the topmost form

It will probably require some testing and tweaking before it works...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):