Hello ARSListers,
We have been asked to create a simple view of the Incident Management
Console that our users can access from their mobile devices and perform a
limited number of functions.  I've created the view and it displays
correctly, however, we are unable to select any rows in the table fields
from touch screen devices. I opened a ticket with BMC and they advised that
this would require customization, but were unable to explain what would
be needed (other than to recommend BMC Professional Services). We cannot
buy any additional products or services to accomplish this task and I am
happy to do the work myself, if I know what needs to be done. Has anyone
else tackled such a request without the help of 3rd party applications? If
so, what is the best way to go about this?  Thank you in advance.

ARS 8.1

ITSM 8.1

Midtier 8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201503051028 Hotfix

Windows Server 2008 r2 Standard 64-bit

Tomcat 6.0

SQL