**
Hi Atul :)

Try mid-tier side.

It shoud be in file "LocalizedMessages.js" in (for me):
"/ARSystem/midtier/resources/standard/LocalizedMessages.js"
So maybe for you:
"/arsys/resources/standard/LocalizedMessages.js"

You also have them in the "standard_noopt" folder which is "just" a version with the carriage returns but it will give you an idea of the string format.
"/ARSystem/midtier/resources/standard_noopt/LocalizedMessages.js"
"/arsys/resources/standard_noopt/LocalizedMessages.js"
"No Suggestion was found" : "No suggestion was found",

So it should be like:
"key" : "value",
you need to change the "value" part of the array if you want to change the message I guess.

This is for English. If you want to change the messages for other locales, check the LocalizedMessages_xx_yy.js files.

Best regards.

Laurent.