Hi James,

I have gone through the all OOTB events in SYS:Notification Messages , However
I failed to find  OOTB functionality to achieve the same.

Due to this we need to do customization.
I have further checked the ways to send notification to user when a work log
entry is made.
I found there are two ways to achieve the same.

1.      Writing Filter on Submit event of forms namely “HPD:Work Log” and
”CHG:WorkLog” and with a qualification matching the incident ID (HPD:HelpDesk)
and “Incident Number”(Field on HPD:Worklog). For Example “'Incident
Number'="INC000000000004"”(This qualification is hard coded).
In this Filter we can use the action “Notify” and Mechanism as “Email”. In “To”
field  fetch the customers Email ID from People Profile of user.

2.      If we need to achieve this through SYS:Notification Messages form then
we need to enter new value say “Worklog Updated/New Worklog Entry” in the
Selection field namely “Notification Event” on “NTE:SYS-Define NT Events” form
by using Developer Studio. Likewise then create the related entry on the
“NTE:SYS-Define NT Events” form  and Enable for to create a mapping between the
module and new event.
Create a entry in SYS:Notification Messages form and update related Workflows
in the Notification engine.

Hope one of these approach is the expected and correct.

Let me know in case any other inputs are required from my end.

Have a great day !!!

"T.E.A.M. = Together Everyone Achieves More!"

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Janjire
BMC Remedy Engineer
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
BSM Solutions & Services||ITIL Consulting & Training
E-Mail: nilesh.janj...@vyomlabs.com
Contact:8087749833/9421979437

"Success with fear of loosing it is Luck ! whereas Success with confidence is
Achievement !"