 ________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
 Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 2:59 PM
 To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 Subject: Table Fields

Hello Listers!

How can you test to see if there is nothing in a Table Field?

I tried 'Table Field' = $NULL$, but nothing happens.

I want to create workflow if a Table Field is NULL (no rows)

Let me know if anyone has the answer!

Thanks!

Lisa

 SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things
differently.

 Things we want you to know.

 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.
 __20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___