From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lisa bumshteyn
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Off-line capability in Remedy ver 8.1.02 and 9

**

Hi Joe,

Yes, MyIT does do something similar curently. With ver 9 (I believe, may
need to double check), MyIT/SmartIT is based on html5 framework and they
lost the ability to work off-line and get it to sync. So that's not going to
work, as it's essential for us to be able to work in a secluded environemtn
away from network connectivity (and to be able to sync when connectivity is
established).