Those Mazda Rotary engines are silly fast!

Then there is the Rotary Rocket
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary_Rocket>; which I made some parts for
in my past life as a welder (1 or 2 years before I met Remedy). Bummer it
was too hairy to move by Chinook or it would be in a small museum about 40
minutes away from me.

Jason