Modify the Group Configuration to send the notifications to a distribution
list. Then each user can set up an Outlook filter for the Distribution list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, Jul 27, 2015 8:24 am
Subject: Stop Notifications By Support Group

ITSM 8.1.02

Is there a way to stop certain notifications by support group
without doing any development? We have one group with a large number of members
that gets a huge amount of Ownership assignment and Resolution email. We know we
can turn it off at the user level but there are so many users and membership in
the group changes often. Would be nice to be able to do this for the entire
group.

Thoughts?

TIA

Frank Caruso