Good Afternoon Listers,

I have an issue that I've never come across before.  I am using the
following Set Field If Qualification in a Filter:

((( 'Task Status' != "Completed") AND ( 'Task Status' != "Cancelled")
AND ( 'Task Status' != "Not Required")) OR ( $zTmp_ForceNewTaskCreation$
= "Yes")) AND ( 'Project Number' = $Project Number$) AND ( 'InFlow' =
"Yes")

However, it is returning a LASTCOUNT of 10 when triggered in the Filter,
which is not the result we were expecting.  We were expecting 1 returned
result.  So to test it, we put this in the User Tool Advanced Search and
got the expected 1 returned record.  Why would the results differ?  Has
anyone ever seen this before?

Regards,

Marco Rasile

Manager - Applications Development (IP Garage)

Bell Canada

220 Simcoe Street

Toronto, ON, M5T 1T4

Home Office: 905-826-5082