From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Marco Rasile
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Different result from Set Field If and User Tool Query

**

Good Afternoon Listers,

I have an issue that I've never come across before.  I am using the following
Set Field If Qualification in a Filter:

((( 'Task Status' != "Completed") AND ( 'Task Status' != "Cancelled") AND (
'Task Status' != "Not Required")) OR ( $zTmp_ForceNewTaskCreation$ = "Yes"))
AND ( 'Project Number' = $Project Number$) AND ( 'InFlow' = "Yes")

However, it is returning a LASTCOUNT of 10 when triggered in the Filter, which
is not the result we were expecting.  We were expecting 1 returned result.  So
to test it, we put this in the User Tool Advanced Search and got the expected 1
returned record.  Why would the results differ?  Has anyone ever seen this
before?

Regards,

Marco Rasile

Manager - Applications Development (IP Garage)

Bell Canada

220 Simcoe Street

Toronto, ON, M5T 1T4

Home Office: 905-826-5082