From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Communicating between ARS Servers 7.6.04 and 8.1.2 using
WSDL...

There should not be any changes in there.

As a side note.  It is the complexity of the XML parsing that will affect
MidTier more than the size.  I had a case with an external app calling one
of my services more than 50 times in a couple of hours pushing over 3.6 Meg
per XML payload.  MidTier 7.6.04 didn't have a problem.

Fred